Micro-dermabrasion is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment that uses natural mineral crystals propelled onto the surface of the skin to stimulate the production of fresh young skin cells. This procedure is safe for all skin types and colors.
How It Works
Micro-dermabrasion works in two ways:
Correction - The speed of the crystal flow causes an abrasive action that gently removes the surface layers of the skin, allowing smoother, fresher skin to emerge.
Stimulation - The vacuum action helps to stimulate microcirculation, increasing the blood supply that provides nutrients needed for skin regeneration. It also stimulates formation of new collagen and elastin to improve skin texture and elasticity.
Micro-dermabrasion is performed with little discomfort. At the most, sensitive patients might experience a slight sensation resembling mild sunburn. After treatment, the skin has a pink glow and you can resume your normal activities almost immediately. Micro-dermabrasion is so gentle that it can be done during your lunch hour and you’ll see results right away.
After the very first treatment, your skin will feel younger and smoother and you’ll notice a fresh glow. With continued treatment, micro-dermabrasion will:
- Minimize or remove many skin imperfections and abnormalities
- Minimize the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and age spots
- Smooth uneven or granular skin
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Shrink enlarged pores
- Eradicate blackheads and comedones
- Reduce the appearance of superficial scars, including acne scarring
- Fade stretch marks
Micro-Dermabrasion Services offered:
- Micro-Dermabrasion + 60 min facial - $130
- Micro-dermabrasion + light therapy - $130
- Micro-dermabrasion + Lifting - $130
- Micro-dermabrasion + Lifting + Light therapy - $155